"One man's trash is another person's treasure" - in this case, woman?
Hello Fashion folks! :)
I just recently got back on Poshmark, I created an account a couple years ago.. but it was an app that was untouched. I decided to fully give it another try & it is my current most-used app! I have so many things just sitting in my closet, what a great way to earn money for what you no longer use. Some general questions I had myself or also for someone who may be wondering..
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is Poshmark?
- Poshmark is a social marketplace for Fashion where people can buy and sell their items/styles.
Is it safe to purchase from Poshmark?
- Yes. Poshmark holds payment to seller until the buyer receives the order & has reviewed the item.
For higher-end purchases, the qualifying item will be shipped to Poshmark headquarters to be inspected by authenticated brand experts.
Is Poshmark free?
- To join is FREE.
Selling fee's on Poshmark?
- Depending on Sales, under $15 Poshmark takes a commission sale of $2.95 from your earnings.
Sales of $15 or more you keep 80% of you earnings and commission is 20%
How do I get paid?
- After shipping your item, you wait until buyer receives items for review before the money is available.
- Withdraw your earnings directly through the app.
- Redeem via bank direct deposit or request a check.
- May also use your balance-earnings towards your own purchases on Poshmark.
How do I ship an item?
- Package up the item using only USPS Priority mailing packages/envelopes. Make sure it is clean and presentable. Download & print the shipping label for the item that is SOLD. Visit your local USPS and drop it off in the blue USPS box to be shipped & scanned for delivery.
- Be sure to complete the prompts that you have shipped the item.
- Poshmark shipping is a flat rate of $6.49 paid for by the buyer. As long as the order does not exceed 5 lbs, then there is no additional charge.
What are bundles?
- Bundles are used to purchase multiple items from a sellers closet at a discounted price along with shipping.
TIPS & TRICKS
How do I make sales on Poshmark?
- Take clear and well lit photos.
- Take photos of any damages.
- Be sure to provide a thorough description of item such as: material, size, color, conditions.
- Grow your sales quicker — Always share or re-list your items so that they can be shown fresh on the feed & the more likely someone will see the item if they wish to purchase.
How do I package the item?
- Print the shipping label.
- Be sure to use only USPS priority mail shipping boxes/envelopes.
To make the purchase presentable for the buyer I like to package the item using tissue paper, ribbon & also by inserting a “THANK YOU” card. I also include bubble wrap for bulkier items.
- Assemble box & secure shipping label.
- Drop off item to your local USPS (mailbox).
HAPPY POSHING! :)