Trunk Club- First Impression
As you can see I took a small hiatus from blogging to focus on myself, while occupying my time I was able to redesign my site. Hope you enjoy it! :)
I am back with another Fashion Subscription called TrunkClub. I was a little skeptical on trying this subscription because it is a higher price range since TrunkClub is a company of Nordstroms. But do not let the prices fool you with its' high-end quality.. I was able to purchase affordable priced items thanks to my virtual stylist for accommodating my style & price range.
What is TrunkClub?
- $25 styling fee for your virtual stylist goes towards your purchase.
- Fashion Subscription (you are able to schedule your “trunks” whenever you would like.)
- Virtual Stylist. —Brittany did a great job styling my trunk!
- You are able to link inspiration sites such as Pinterest so your virtual stylist can go through & see your pins of what styles you like.
- 5 days to try items & return to your closest UPS or schedule a pick-up at Nordstroms.
- I appreciate the popular brands in my trunk for affordable price.
- Nice packaging, very sophisticated with handle. Items were packaged an organized neatly.
- Able to communicate with your stylist through message & will show you the items chosen for your box, allowed to edit it once before it is sent to you.
- Shipping label is provided along with adhesive tap to repackage box. Feels more secure & stable rather than using a priority shipping label.
- Sales tax is a lot.
- Wish there was more variety in my trunk.
I like this top very much but when I received it, it was pretty loose on me.
I thought it was expensive for just a black tank.
When I tried this on it is the most comfortable material, I couldn't take it off!
I also like that it is burgundy & black, my workout attire needs more color.
I like the peplum style but I have a lot of gray colored items in my wardrobe already.
Did not agree with price for an item so simple.
I like that this is simple & affordable.
Also appreciate that it is long & has a slit detail.
I had to choose between 2 workout pants.
Felt that when I tried this on, it was a little more tight than I'd like.
Did not agree with price.
Very soft material.
A little loose.
I like the neckline but I feel that over time the threading would fray.
Very cute, but not looking for shoes at the moment.
Love this light hoodie & the the embroidered detail is beautiful!
I love the concept of having items sent to you where you can try them on & return the items you don't wish to purchase. My trunk arrived right on time, no complaints. Packaging is presentable & return is easy and convenient. A 5-business day window to return items is a very reasonable time-frame. The only complaint I have is the sales tax is high & Although I am a plain Jane kind of girl.. I'd like a little more color variety in my trunk. I received 2 items in my trunk that are the same color (this I would have to mention to my stylist for my future boxes).
I ended up purshasing these 3 items for it's detail and color.
Merchandise Total: $109.50
Sales Tax: $9.03
Credit- Styling Fee: $25.00
Charge Total: $93.53
Stay tuned for my next scheduled trunk. Can't wait to see what I will receive!