Hello Everyone! 🙂 I enjoy watching a good foot-ball game but i'm not going to lie.. I mostly look forward to the FOOD & Half-time show. This years Super Bowl I am making a quick & easy Artichoke Dip that was shared to me by one of my co-workers. A yummy snack to bring to those Super Bowl parties or any occasion for everyone to share!
- 1-14 oz. of can artichoke hearts (not marinated), drained and finely chopped.
- 1/2 real mayonnaise (not pictured.)
- 1/2 cup of sour cream (light is ok, but not non-fat.. I used organic)
- 1-8 oz. real cream cheese @ room temperature.
- 1 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese (not pictured).
- 1-4 oz. can mild diced green chiles.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of garlic powder.
- Paprika & Dill weed.
*Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature, then add mayo & sour cream. Stir until blended well together.
- Add chopped artichokes, chiles, garlic powder & 1 cup parmesan cheese & stir well.
- Spread evenly in a shallow baking dish.
- Before placing in oven to bake.. sprinkle more parmesan cheese & sprinkle paprika & dill weed.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving, along with your choice of plain crackers/pita chips. I used tortilla chips.