What's In My Bless-Box?
This blog post is more specifically an un-boxing than a review. I have yet to try all the products to give a thorough review but I would have to say this is a great subscription box to order. My first reaction is .. " There is so much stuff in here!" Indeed, this box came with 13 products (full & travel size). Cute & organized packaging. Yes, the subscription is a little bit high in price than your normal $10 or $20 subscription boxes but for all this product, I feel this is well worth it! :)
1. Chaleur: self heating facial treatment mask
2. Yu-be: moisterizing skin cream
3. Stila: stay all day matte’ificent lipstick color etoile
4. Stila: stay all day lip liner color rosé
5. Art naturals: pure essential oil rollerball signature zen. Decrease stress tension headaches
6. CitraGreen: 20 essential nutrients; multivitamin and mineral supplement
7. Dang: toasted coconut treats (caramel & sea salt)
8. Pure vida: blue bracelet
9. Freeman- Beauty Infusion: revitalizing peel-off mask with pomegranate peptides.
10. True lemon: unsweetened crystallized lemon for water, tea and recipes.
11. SkinInc: pure revival peel
12. RealHer Play Book: eye shadow palette
13. Doutte: black eyeliner
Can't wait for my next box!