Las Vegas Restaurant Week
This is an event I discovered on Yelp. It is 2 weeks of participating restaurants that have a pre-fixed menu of lunch or dinner offering the best dinning deals. This event is for a great cause, proceeds go to Three Square to help fight hunger in Southern Nevada.
I thought this was awesome & really wanted to participate in Las Vegas Restaurant Week. I did my research of places I wanted to try out & to see which local restaurants are participating helpoutdineoutlv.org I then decided to try out one menu for lunch & another for dinner.. Let's see where I went :)
1031 S Rampart Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada 89145 www.honeysalt.com
Decided to have a lunch ($20) at Honey Salt with an 11:30am reservation. This is a great place to dine for lunch. Atmosphere was great, simplistic. Noticed there were many that came there to grab a bite with friends or business lunches. Everything was delicious! I especially enjoyed the Turkey Meatballs the ricotta added a nice touch & the Panna Cotta was a taste up my alley. Our server Katie provided the best service! I also had a check in offer on Yelp, I was questioning if I was able to use the one free appetizer when purchase an entre towards Las Vegas Restaurant Week. It was granted the staff & Katie were so accommodating. I was very pleased with our dinning experience here, go visit Honey Salt if you are in Las Vegas.
- New England Fry
- Turkey Meatballs (alta cucina tomatoes, caramelized onions, bellwether farms ricotta)
- Biloxi Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich (creamy slaw, house durkee dressing, brioche roll, french fries)
- Panna Cotta (classic vanilla bean panna cotta with seasonal fruit)
Came to Nacho Daddyfor dinner ($30) Since it was dinner, decided to grab a couple cocktails and unwind. My boyfriend and I sat in a booth & the employees were so welcoming, we felt very comfortable. It was not as busy as I thought it would be, a lot of people sat upstairs by the bar as we sat on the lower level. Their bar is huge & they also have craft beers on tap. It was a very relaxing atmosphere. The service was great, food came out right away. They were on top of it! & they also gave generous sized portions. Look at our nachos, it was so good & massive. Once we finished a meal we were so full, we forgot there was more coming! We definitely enjoyed ourselves here at Nacho Daddy.
- Free House Margarita at check-in
- Mexican Street Corn (Grilled Corn On The Cob basted in seasonings, garlic mayo, & cotija cheese)
- Filet Mignon Nachos (House made corn chips topped with refried beans, cheese, guacamole and more)
- Churro Sundae (Cinnamon sugar churro topped with chocolate, raspberry & caramel sauce served with ice cream topped with whipped cream & cherries
Las Vegas Restaurant Week was a success! Great promotion all for a great cause. I especially liked that you were able to choose your own items off a pre-set menu.
Until next year :)